Auntie Melissa does Friday Fives on her blog, and Tristan thinks that’s cool, so he’s copying. Don’t bother trying to explain plagiarism to him, he just doesn’t get it, no matter how many times I’ve tried.
So, here we go – first Friday Five.
Things I hate – by Tristan.
- Sirens. Especially fire trucks. They make me cry.
- Applesauce. If I knew how to spit, it would save me from having to barf just to get that nasty taste out of my mouth.
- Getting dressed. If I ever get my hands on the guy who invented sleeves, he’s gonna be one sorry guy.
- Electrical cords. I love to eat them. Wait, wrong list. What does hate mean again? Okay – not being allowed to eat electrical cords – I hate that.
- Did I mention how nasty apples are? Also, carrots, yams, pears and pretty much everything that’s not bananas. Bananas are yum!
- Getting my face washed after I eat. If mommy didn’t insist on smearing food all over my face, we wouldn’t have to go through it. She’s a meany. But I love getting my face washed in the tub, or at the pool, or any time it’s not actually dirty.
I know, I know, that’s more than 5, but he’s only 6 months old. He’s not much for counting yet. In fact, he hates the counting book too. It’s the only book that reliably makes him cry. And don’t even get me started on trying to teach him the days of the week…