Tristan’s had 2 teeth for about 6 weeks now, and they’re getting quite pronounced. I’ve been expecting the top teeth to show up soon too, as his upper gums are really bumpy, but so far they’re a no-show. But he seems to do just fine with the two.
Top 5 things to do with teeth.
- Eat baby Mum-mums. Delicious!
- Open lids. When the top two come in, I think he’ll be able to get into cans.
- Use as an extra grip when trying to stand up on furniture.
- Biting mom in the shoulder. No photo of that!
- Being cute! Chompers are adorables!